FM2993 - Airedale Terrier
Known as the King of Terriers the Airedale Terrier puppet is ranked with high marks for realism. Hard to distinguish from the genuine thing, this puppet features the signature markings of the breed: wiry looking yet soft fur with black saddle and tan head, ears and legs as well as a black nose and dark, soulful eyes. Cradle this cuddly canine in your arms to work its mouth while your other hand wiggles its playful tail. Clearly the best of show, this puppet pooch will soon become a lovable family member!
Award Winner: 2014 NAGC PARENTING FOR HIGH POTENTIAL Recommended Award, 2014 CREATIVE CHILD AWARDS Puppet of the Year, 2014 PARENTS' CHOICE Silver Award.
51cm L44cm H16cm W
Care and Cleaning
Puppet Care & Feeding
- For long pile fluffy plush, we recommend a vigorous shake-out to freshen your puppet up if it gets flattened or crushed.
- Short pile plush can get grooming with a wire or coarse-bristled brush, like a pet grooming brush. By brushing with – rather than against – the fabric grain, you’ll quickly restore the quality and realism of the animal’s fur. BUT NOTE THIS WARNING: a strong brush is no friend to the eyes and ears of an animal. Both can be scratched and damaged if care is not taken to avoid these sensitive areas.
- DO NOT PUT IN WASHER OR DRYER. This will destroy your puppet. Our plush puppets are surface-washable only. Do not submerge the puppet in water. For spot cleaning, use lukewarm water and sponge with Woolite® or other mild liquid detergent to wet and lather fur. Rinse surface with sponge. Be careful not to wring or twist the puppet, or you may end up with lumpy stuffing. Dry by gently squeezing between towels, or hanging from clothesline to drip-dry. After it’s dry, shake it out. For short pile plush, use a brush to fluff the fur. When brushing face, be careful to avoid scratching the eyes or pulling out the threads in ears, nose, or mouth areas.
"Feeding" your Puppet
- The only feeding your puppet requires is lots of love and snuggly fun!
- You can maintain your puppets' appearance by brushing whenever it they need a touch up. Animals with long plush also enjoy a nice fluffing once in awhile.