FM3162 - Baby Donkey Puppet
This cheeky foal has a keen sense of curiosity and is very stubborn. The design features a movable mouth. Born at around 8kg the baby donkey can stand and feed from it's mother after only half an hour.
A great addition to storytime to bring the story alive and engage children. Pair with the following books:
- The Wonky Donkey by Craig Smith
- The Dinky Donkey by Craig Smith
- Donkey-Donkey by Roger Duvoisin
- Cowie by Elizabeth Rose Stanton
- The Very Helpful Hedgehog by Rosie Wellesley.
Video Demo Link:
Suitable for ages: 3+ years
51cm L 43cm H 25cm W