– 30 minute interactive puppet show.
– 5 minute “How the puppets work” demonstration.
– 5-10 minute Meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with the puppets after the show.
– Time allowance for travel to and from venue.
– Load in, set-up and pack-down of the puppet stage, props, puppets and sound equipment.
– Rehearsal time prior to the event.
– Quality characters.
– Quality puppetry.
Cost (Depending on region and travel):
$350 – Greater Sydney/Blue Mountains to Katoomba.
$350 + $75 travel surcharge ($425) – North Coast to Newcastle, Wollongong to Kiama.
$350 + $100 travel surcharge ($450) - ACT, South of Kiama to Jervis Bay, West of Katoomba to Bathurst.
Mr Arthur's Puppets are available to be booked for performances at:
OSHC & Vacation Care
Seniors & Aged Care
Keiran Arthur is a qualified Primary School & Early Childhood Teacher and can tailor the performance to suit a theme, educational topic or story.